Sunday, July 29, 2007

Joie de Vivre

This week will mark our 5th wedding anniversary. If you spent a day with us, you would be able to see that I am the one who lucked out in this little matrimony. He is the one who thinks primarily with the rational part of his brain while I think mostly with the irrational part. He is the one who knows how to win at cards while I am the one who benefits from the winnings with a nice DSLR and lenses to go with. He is the one whose boss likes him so much that he gives him a $200 bottle of wine to celebrate his wedding anniversary with and I am the one who gets to enjoy a yummy glass of it. Of course, Kwang does reap some benefits from our marriage. I mean, I can't tell you how many times I've saved his life with my heroic backseat driving.

091005 099-3

A wonderful marriage and two wonderful sons. For a fleeting five years, it's hard for me to imagine it being much better than this.

barefoot    recovering   

 

10 comments:

hsim said...

Happy Anniversary!!

joshuajeannielee said...

you have a beautiful family lisa.  happy anniversary.

dzhina said...

you two look so beautiful and happy!

janejchang23 said...

uhm i disagree with you...kwang totally got the better end of the deal.  kk, you one lucky boy!  happy 5th!  you are only 1/3 of our years!  imagine that!

modelvirus said...

awww..happy anniversary!!

sohnsarah said...

happy anniversary lisa! hope that you celebrate many more! seems like just last year that you two walked down the aisle...

Maryjanie said...

Happy Anniversary! and I would have to say that I think Oppa is the one who lucked out!

julia_ohmd said...

aww. this is so cute! i didn't see your blogpage before emailing. finally a picture with YOU in it! :) you and kwang look great. i bet it warms kwang's heart to read you bragging about him so. happy anniversary!!

christinaycho said...

wow, 5 years!! congratulations! how do you manage to look so young and fresh and energetic?

YoungMe said...

Happy Anniversary Lisa!:)