Sunday, September 06, 2009

I'm So In Love With Three-Day Weekends

I should really be cleaning or organizing right now to make the most of the long weekend, but I don't feel much like being productive. I call it my non-labor-labor-day-weekend attitude. So I've decided to be semi-productive and post a long overdue video clip for my family. There is so much adorableness happening that my family is missing out on. I've been having problems uploading videos so I finally had time to try a roundabout way to get this one up:

That puts into perspective what our little Audrey has become in our home. I certainly didn't teach it to her and when Kwang asked her these questions for fun one day, he just had to show me. He adores her personality like no other and wonders how we got so lucky.
dodgers audrey kk - 020.jpg
A lot of times, it does seem like we have three boys. Audrey pals around with the boys, loves playing with their cars and Star Wars toys, and even believes everyone urinates standing up:
audrey - 002.jpg
But there's a softness and daintiness to her that we love. She warmly greets every stuffed animal she sees as if it is her long lost friend. When one of her brothers gets in trouble, she immediately goes to console him and cheer him up. She'll run up and affectionately hug one of us out of nowhere. And, she is also secretly a fan of Taylor Swift's teenybopper love songs. Okay, maybe that's her mother, but whatever.
audrey - 016.jpg
audrey - 002b.jpg
Eli started his second year of preschool this past Wednesday! He did exceptionally well his first week and even shared with Kwang what he's learned so far: Polar bears live on ice, elephants live in jungles, monkeys live in trees, etc.

dodgers eli - 033.jpg
And Jude cannot wait to start Kindergarten this week. Enjoying his last days of summer break:
beach 2 jude - 082.jpg

3 comments:

jeanxbeanx said...

am i the lone xanga buddy you referred to in your last post?  it's so hard to keep posting when there is no xanga love...as fergie so eloquently puts it...where is the love?i love reading your posts because i feel like i'm looking into my future 6 months ahead. i'm so happy that audrey adds girly cuteness to your home.  she is adorable!  i had to do a double take on the picture of her in the doggie towel-i thought it was eli!i hope jude has a great start to kindergarten!!

mimikim1115 said...

she IS such a cutie pie!  she got it spot-on.

anntonykim said...

thanks for continuing with the posts - i love catching up with the most adorable kim family!