Sunday, March 08, 2015

Four years later…

Sadly, my kids and their shenanigans aren’t as cute and fun to blog about as they were before, but I’ve decided to write with a slightly different focus. A couple of weeks ago, I received a note from a friend asking if I could detail for him the steps I used to paint my kitchen cabinets. So my rather boring intention is to catalog some of the various projects I’ve completed while my memory of them is somewhat fresh. That way, instead of having to funnel through all my bookmarks, saved articles, and photos (which, as exciting as that sounds, is not), I can just navigate to one spot! This will mainly be for myself since no one is really aware that I moved over here. 

So much time has passed. The last time I wrote Audrey had just been potty trained. Four years later, she is still potty trained (whew!) but has sadly regressed from sleeping in her own room to sleeping in our bedroom. Why? Because when her dad tries to reason with her to sleep in her bedroom, she responds in all seriousness, “No, Daddy. There are noises. There’s a ninja up there messin’ with me.”


No comments: