Sunday, April 06, 2008

Cabin Fever

So now that I'm home on maternity leave, I decide to kill the time I should be using to catch up on the sleep I haven't gotten in the past two weeks by finally giving into the world of Facebook. From what I see, I must be the second to last korean in the world to create an account. My husband would be the last person, because he doesn't have an account and I doubt he will ever create one. It looks interesting, but I was so overwhelmed by all the invites and friends I felt I should add that I had to log out. Besides, what good is the ability to post pictures or videos of my kids when I can't write a corresponding, longwinded essay making fun of them? No good, no good at all I say.

Jude (to Eli): "When you spill something, you can say 'Aigo' or 'Aw shoot'. It's the same word."

While he was off work, Kwang took the boys here, there, everywhere... the pet store, the music store, the park, the L.A. Zoo (all by himself!):

and the beach:

The only thing Kwang and Audrey do together is lounge. Every time he holds her, she'll just stare at him for the longest time. And then she'll fall fast asleep:

My itty bitty jelly bean:


 

5 comments:

modelvirus said...

so precious!! she's so tiny!

hsim said...

I love the last (hand) pic!  I'm grateful for Jude's translation skills because I've always wondered what aigo meant (yes, my Korean is that bad... but in my defense, I knew it wasn't anything positive b/c it is always used after something unfortunate happens, like spilling something).  =)

mimikim1115 said...

i can't wait to meet audrey!  i felt so happy on sunday cause i got a hug and a kiss from eli during nursery...

leebunch said...

she is a "itty bitty jelly bean! i can't wait to see her in person someday?! you have 3 beautiful kids, lisa!

Anonymous said...

Looks like the boys enjoyed quality time with dad and you got a much needed break. I believe that I am the last korean not on facebook, thank you very much. It's all too overwhelming. Besides, I'm doing a pretty poor job of keeping up with Xanga let alone another blog. AIGO! Looks like your beanie baby has long fingers just like you! Can't wait to meet her...hopefully, she won't be 12 by then...we're just gonna have to meet halfway in the state we love best. I-L-L-I-N-I!!!